Provincial Childcare Holdings
April 2013 - Present (5 years)
Owner/Managing Director of multiple childcare centres located throughout the North Island.
Provincial Childcare is a 100% husband and wife owned and operated company, started from the ground up in 2013.
I am actively involved in day to day:
- Active management relationships across the group
- HR oversight of 130+ employees including payroll / PAYE / recruitment oversight
- Management of Accounts + group business banking / GST / monthly reports
- Operations and capital budgeting / cash flow projecting & investment decisions
- Change management / redevelopment of non-functioning centres
- Business strategic planning including succession planning, financial planning, and marketing.
- Business development at the ground level (renovations, fit outs, aesthetics, operational needs) from concepts, and project management through to full realisation.
- IT oversight & progression across the group,
- Oversight of high level suppliers / procurement
- Due diligence analysis, acquisitions of new centres including full business integration, and post-acquisition reviews