Publications and Journal Coordination
Ngā Pae o te Māramatanga: New Zealand’s Indigenous Research Centre for Excellence
June 2010 - September 2013 (3 years)
• Editorial coordination: Monitoring and logging of process, assessing and coordinating articles and text content, liaising with authors, peer-reviewers, Editors and contractors.
• Production coordination: editing, typesetting, proofreading and collation, ensure contractors and resources are appropriately allocated.
• Post production coordination: Publish content online, update all website, social networks, databases content.
• Database, systems management and list servs.
• Organise regular Editorial meetings and bi annual Editorial Board meetings.
• Organisation of launches and promotions.
• Marketing of the journal.
• Management of the Centre’s outputs and recording.